Welcome to my day to day journal of having open heart surgery.

When I started this blog I was not sure if I would need surgery but after many tests and doctors visits I had valve replacement surgery on June 23, 2010. I was born with a congenital heart defect, a bicuspid aortic valve. My blog reads backwards (like all blogs)....not like a story in chronological order...so go all the way to the beginning (here) to read about my history and how this all got started.

Let me know you stopped by......leave me a comment :)

Friday, May 21, 2010

48 hours after my Cath

I took today off from work too.  I am so glad I did.   I am very sore.  Not only my right leg but my neck and back,  I must have tensed up or something during it cause all my muscles are feeling worn out.  I also have been peeing like crazy.  Honestly, it is 12 noon and I have already peed 6 times ...SIX......and it is time for me to take the pressure bandage off.  I am concerned but I think it will go ok.  Then I am going to shower and try to feel more normal.  I have had alot of PVC's this morning and alittle fluttering but I really think I feel better when I get more sleep.  I have had alot of sleep in the last 3 days. 

No comments: